Capital City Music Together terms and conditions. By registering online you accept our terms and conditions:
1. No tuition refunds will be given after the first day of the session. This is the day the session begins, not necessarily the first day of your class.
2. Tuition refunds granted prior to the first day of the session will be charged a $30 processing fee.
3. If cancellation is requested after the first day of the session, credit towards future classes will be issued only in exceptional circumstances.
4. Materials: CDs, songbook and parent Guide DVD etc are non-returnable unless undamaged, still sealed & suitable for resale
5. Up to 3 make-up classes per semester are permitted. Missed classes will not be credited back or carried on to next semester.
I agree to waive Capital City Music Together, and its staff and teachers, Music Together® LLC, Kennelly's Academy of Irish Dance, Sierra 2 Community Center, Aria's To The Pointe Dance Studio, Cynthia's Dance Center, El Dorado Dance Academy, The Strum Shop and their owners of all claims for personal injury or property damage that may arise from use of the facilities before, during, or after Music Together classes. I also accept responsibility for my safety and the safety of my children at the studio before, during, and after Music Together classes.